Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2010 Felt Bikes


Since the mountain bike I ride is a Felt Q720 (from 2007), I was interested to see that Felt is offering quite a few rides for commuting as well from commutebybike.com.

Of course, reading about all these new commuters makes me think I need a bike for commuting and errands.  After all, I ride an old beater GT Karakoram mountain bike for my commuter/city bike with a rack, lights, lock, lots of "stuff" making it heavy and not very, um, attractive... (but then neither are my intensely pasty white legs in this photo).  And, as I'm sure my wife will point out to me, I work at home, so my commute is actually a 10 foot walk from the bedroom to the office.  But that's not the point at all.  AT ALL.

Anyway, I did find that Felt is offering several bikes that would be great commuters (sorry, I mean "City" bikes).

However, the two I really like are the Hot Wheels Sixty 8 and the TIP.  Though, I suppose neither of those would be commuters for most people.  Perfect for my commute though!



No comments: